1) All LVSG teachers and staff sincerely and conscientiously put the interests of the children first and foremost, and actively make it our business to create an open, friendly, and structured learning environment.
2) All LVSG parents are required to be present at classes, and understand that they have full responsibility for their own children at all times.
3) A member of LVSG staff takes an attendance register of everyone who enters the hired area of the school building during the period of hire.
4) There is a list of First Aid trained adults or medical doctors likely to be on site during the hire period. (see appendix below)
5) In the event of a serious concern, a member of the LVSG leadership team (Louisa Stuber or Guillem Calvo) will contact Kembra Healy (Westminster LADO) or another person in her department. In an emergency a LVSG staff member will contact the emergency services on 999.
6) In the event of a fire or other emergency, the SchoolsPlus team has informed me that we must leave the school building from the doors opposite the reception area (upper ground floor), or from the doors between the two drama studios (lower ground floor). The Assembly pointis the tables and benches area next to the outdoor basketball courts. In such an event, the LVSG would of course cooperate fully with the SchoolsPlus on-site staff members, as well as the emergency services where appropriate.
APPENDIX: List of First Aid trained adults or Medical doctors
Guillem Calvo (Assistant Director of the Little Venice Suzuki Group)
Will Wallis (adults only)
First written March 2015. Updated January 2019 by Louisa Stuber